Sunday, July 3, 2011

Late Update





So my camera decided to go on the fritz a few weeks back and it's not worth getting it fixed until we get back to NYC this week so I'm a bit behind on our Arkansas visit...apologies as always...
Just a few pointless pictures for this post. I'll try and put up a few posts this week. Nothing much going on down here. Just a lot of baby time and grandparent time. Before we left, the pediatrician told us that Samuel was a little on the small side for his age. He's very long and we were just having a hard time keeping up with his height. But I think Arkansas has been good for his weight gain.

He's looking fatter/healthier every day! And so grown up sometimes!
And thank goodness there's a piano down here! Jason has been playing for Sam almost daily. I guess I shouldn't be astounded at how the boy responds to music but I always get so excited when I watch him listen to Jason sing and play for him.

Is 5 months too young to start piano lessons....????


Jason has been working so hard on his show down here and we finally got to get away for an extended evening for the opening night of "Joseph...." It was a great excuse to get all gussied up and leave the baby with the grands for the night! We had a great time and the show was FANTASTIC!!! I am so proud of Jason and the work he does. I love love love watching him in the pit...seeing his hand give a cutoff every once and again....watching the top of his head bob up and down in the spotlight during the overture, etc.

All is well down here. We're wrapping up our much needed family time and getting sad to leave. It's been amazing and I'll put up some more posts this week before we go!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sam is getting so big! Mia has had trouble gaining weight, too. Just keep trucking! :)